I love my cell phone, even though it doesn't take pictures or do what I want at times...I still love it...why? because when I am down and out and feeling like shit it plays "I've got friends in low places" to announce I have a text message..."I wish you were here" my cell phone took Kens thoughts and delered them to me...
I love when I am in a hot crowded place where I am frustrated and upset it will play "Little Moments" to announce a call...and Ashley tells me her tooth fell out and she can't wait to see what the tooth fairy will leave her...thank you cell phone for making it possible for her to tell me at just that moment...
Uh oh I am running out of gas, and broke...ahhhhhhhh help...I push a button and hear my papa say hello...help pop I am gonna be stranded...ok little girl I am on my way...my cell did that for me :o) thank you Mr. cell phone.
I was in DisneyLand and it was amazing...I wanted to let Ken know I was happy right then...I send a text with a happy face...in return I get a happy face sticking its toungue out and it says I love you dork...yes my cell phone does all of this...and more...
Petrie, gone...I miss here...but I have a picture sent through a program on my cell, when I hurt I look and there she is...once again my sweet little cell makes me happy...
So am I tripping you out yet? Well I also hate it lol...its a love hate relationship here...I am at my birthday diner with Ken we are laughing and making fun of the place and the darn phone rings...its my mom...what am I doing? duh your watching my child so what do you think I am doing...I hang up...phone ettiquet is never use it in resteraunts or movie theatres or when you are checking out and so on, I try very hard to follow these rules...
Asleep in Kens arms...sleeping in...we need it...phone rings...mom, again...what am I doing...I was sleeping...og ok bye...BLAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I am dancing with Ashley and it rings...its mom...do you want me to get anything from the store? No...oh ok...my moment gone...
Cell phones can be so amazing...they can bring you happy news right when you need it or it could bug the living hell out of you...why am I writing aboout it...because if you go to the first post...the message from Ken, cam tonight when I was really upset at something my mom said, I felt alone, lost...and there he was letting me know I am missed and loved...thank you my ugly little grey cell phone...
Ok on to the rest of my life...I was just watching a piece on Richard Simmons...he is a wierd little man with a very big heart...I mean come on we all laugh at him, and we all make fun of him, but does he stop...NO...he battles on making people smile and feel good, and holds their hands through all the pain and helps them discover a part of themselves long gone...wow what a wierd sweet little man, will I still make fun of him...yep, every day when I am sweating to the oldies with Ashley I will make fun of the little troll to get me through it all lol...how the hell can one man be that happy....hmmmm
My doggie loves when Ken isn't here, Ken sleeps in his spot on the bed, the moment Ken gets up to go to work the dog is next to me all cuddled up and happy...Ken gets back in bed for the I am leaving cuddle and Puppers looks at him with pure disgust and anger, how dare he take the poor puppies spot on the bed, I laugh...yep I love mornings...the dog and man competeing to lay down, turns into a funny little scene...I love it, I live for it lol...
The kitty hates when Kens here only at night...she also sleeps with me, I am hers, no one is supposed to touch me or take my attention away...Ken reaches over to touch me...laying his hand on my cheek...seeking that touch in his sleep...Kitty slaps him and growls...how dare he think he has the right in sleep or not to touch me when Kitty is with me lol...I love it...my animals are just so funny, they are my little goof balls...
Ashley is still stressed out about school, I have not yet been able to reach them...she stress's out alot, and it makes her very sick, so I try all day to make her smile...shes cranky...yelling at me the whole time...I tell her I love her, she says yeah cause you have to...I throw a tissue at her, she throws a shoe back...hmmmm I am done for the day...or so I thought...I was playing with the dog...and AHHHHHHHHHHHH ash jumped on me and tackled me...the dog is licking me and the cat scartches my toes....ok ok ok I get the point, you are all cranky...so I leave them alone...they are all quiet right now...I doubt this will last...
ok ok ok I know I am being silly and goofy and all of that lol...so I will let you go and see what other trouble I can stir up lol
skip to main |
skip to sidebar
This is my Place in the world to spill my thoughts and such and to possibly learn more about myself
Wednesday, August 03, 2005
About Me
- Carie
- I am a 33year old mom...I am in a long term relationship with a man I am wild about. I went to college to become a teacher and am currently seeking employment in my chosen field
For My Mom
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2005
(300)
-
▼
August
(19)
- Tag Your It
- The Count Down
- Tired...Tired...and did I mention
- I am sad
- Hmmm I wonder
- Just living life....
- Butterfly Kisses
- My Past..... I think
- after shopping lol...all dazed and confused lookin...
- more autographs :) and pictures
- Ken signing autographs
- Ken coming up to see me after his race and to watc...
- Fire, Fire
- Well She likes school
- I Miss My Baby :o(
- Come Home Already
- Cell Phones
- My Guy
- hmmm I wonder...
-
▼
August
(19)


2 comments:
I'm the same way with my cell LOL. I turn it off then the GUILT crashes down. I am a nut. We love to go local dirt track racing, my dh had a car for years (til me and all the rugrats came along) but we still love to go watch :) your pics are great! xoxo melzie
I love my cell too but i cant figure out how to do any cool rings or anything! you lucky gal! enjoy your phone!
Love
dianna
Post a Comment