Not to take away from your very nice photos, but when I saw Fraggle Rock it brought back memories. We had cable and my newly fathered brother did not. When I baby sat my niece, she love it so much. I taped hours and hours for her and sent some home with them. She is now in her second year of college...UGH
I am a 33year old mom...I am in a long term relationship with a man I am wild about. I went to college to become a teacher and am currently seeking employment in my chosen field
4 comments:
LOL Id be dazed n confused too, i can barely shop with 1 kid!
It looks like an exasting time but fun. :) I'm glad you all came out unscathed witht he fires so close.
Lois Lane
thanks for the visit !
looks like a fun time.
I would need a nap LOL !
Not to take away from your very nice photos, but when I saw Fraggle Rock it brought back memories. We had cable and my newly fathered brother did not. When I baby sat my niece, she love it so much. I taped hours and hours for her and sent some home with them. She is now in her second year of college...UGH
Post a Comment