Every morning I walk Ashley to school, we leave the house anywhere between 7:15 and 7:20...
This morning I opened the door and there was this cat...this beautifully wonderful silly cross eyed cat...I was in love :o)
He was all grey with white paws...and he was a love...Ashley instantly says she wants it (thats my girl) but as we have a cat that has FIP we can't have any indoors, so we decide if the cat sticks around outside we will take care of it, love it, feed it and all of that...we go in get him food and then I walk her to school...
When I got home there he still was meowing up at me...so I sat in my rocker and he jumped on my lap...hes so silly, he likes to sit on your shoulder...lol it was great, loving all over me, so gentle, hes missing most of his nails so it doesn't hurt...
I am an animal lover, through and through...I will adopt and love any animal...I have always been that way...so I took some pictures of this fuzzy lover with the silly crossed eyes...I came in an emailed Ken the pictures and story...he says instantly "I want him" thats my silly man...he to saw the what ever it is that instantly says I am special in this little guy...
when you first look at him he looks solid, hes about 6 months...but when you pet him hes bones...and weighs nothing...lol that won't last long if he sticks around...we do spoil our babies here...well I just wanted to share with you the pictures of this beauty that stole all of our hearts this morning...
skip to main |
skip to sidebar
This is my Place in the world to spill my thoughts and such and to possibly learn more about myself
Thursday, September 29, 2005
About Me
- Carie
- I am a 33year old mom...I am in a long term relationship with a man I am wild about. I went to college to become a teacher and am currently seeking employment in my chosen field
For My Mom
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2005
(300)
-
▼
September
(17)
- the really crossed eye is smaller than the other o...
- lol hes on my shoulder without a care in the world...
- a little fuzzy but I love his little face
- He comes running when you call him...just here kit...
- He was a hungry little boy
- look at those eyes, makes you want to smile huh?
- The stray cat
- The Hospital
- wondering?
- All Kinds of Stuff
- Talk to ya Monday
- Vacation
- I am Home
- AHHHHH
- I am not good with drama...
- Long Weekend
- Katrina
-
▼
September
(17)


0 comments:
Post a Comment