Wednesday, June 29, 2005

yabba dabba dooooo


I love cartooons...ALOT lol

I am like a kid when it comes to them lol I know all the theme songs and the characters lol...I love to watch them with my daughter...

My hero is Goofy...he is so cool lol I mean come on he can make a fool out of himself and just laugh about it...he loves unconditionally and sees life like a child almost...



GOOFY ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Am I wierd? Why yes, yes I am lol...I am not your normal 29 year old lol I love to skate, watch cartoons, listen to my music and play with my daughter all the time lol...

last night I was video taping my cat at 2 in the morning lol and it woke her up when the dog chased my cat...she was laughing so hard it was great, we had so much fun...I love to take her out in the rain and play tag or dance...you know the goofy music in the super markets...well I like to dance with her in the middle of the store...shes not at the age yet where its to embarassing lol...I have a good balance of silliness and sterness with her, she knows the lines of playing and not playing lol...my daughter is scared of bad movies...shes never seen them...I never allowed it when she was younger, and I still try not to let her see them now, she has never before the age of 8 listened to the radio lol I always played Disney CD's and such...my daughter has an amazing imagination...it is so cool...

She is a reader, she has been reading since she was 4...huge novels lol and she understood them perfectly...blows me away...she will read for hours...finishes huge books in a day...and she is amazingly smart...Always A+'s she works hard...I think shes the only kid I have ever known that never had to be told to do her homework...she walks in the door and starts right away...and she loves to talk to me...never afraid to tell me things...am I lucky or what? Man I love my baby...

How did I go from cartoons to Ashley lol...I guess because they both make me happy lol Ashley is my heart and soul...my very reason for being...I am a lucky mom and I know it...well I have to go Ashley wants to watch labrynth again lol...wooohooo

I saw my baby crying hard as babe could cry...what could I do...lol song from the movie...bye all :)

1 comments:

Angel said...

You remind me of the babe...What babe?

Babe of the power...What power?

Power of Voodoo..Who do? You do!

Remind me of the babe!

LOL..love that movie.

Being a kid at heart can't possibly be a bad thing. I say keep it up. :)