My daughters lieing to me...I am just not sure about what. Something is up and its scaring the shit out of me. I really liked her boyfriend at first, but he seems so sneaky, lies to his parents alot, makes me feel like what is he lieing to us about, and what will she lie about for him. I feel like she is planning something crazy and if its true...I dont know what I'll do, but right now because of her holding back, lieing and all I am not gonna trust anything they say and they will have no alone time...
Shes such an amazingly bright girl and she feels things so deeply, and I know she loves him, it just scares me that because she loves him he could talk her into something stupid
skip to main |
skip to sidebar
This is my Place in the world to spill my thoughts and such and to possibly learn more about myself
About Me
- Carie
- I am a 33year old mom...I am in a long term relationship with a man I am wild about. I went to college to become a teacher and am currently seeking employment in my chosen field
For My Mom


1 comments:
My kids lie to me from time to time and do it so well. It is scary sometimes. Usually, we catch the lie in the end and try to teach from it. I think some kids have to bend reality to find what they can and can't control.
Post a Comment