Monday, May 23, 2011

Least Fav Song

Ok this is kinda easy for me lol its A Jeanie In a Bottle by Christina Agulara (sp) lol...


Story behind it is that when Ashley was little I never played the radio music, I only played the tapes, CD's and Records that had very kid friendly lyrics (as a pre k teacher I had tons of kids music lol), but then one summer while babysitting my cousin she decided to teach this song to my daughter...the song and the damn dance moves....man it was shocking to see my toddler do that dance lol. Ever since then I have just hated that song lol.


I wanted Ashley to have a childhood, to be a child for as long as possible, I didn't want her to have a childhood like mine, I had to grow up before I could walk it seems like, I had a very bad step dad...so I went all out on making her world full of sillyness and positivity lol, I so wanted better for her, I was crazy and nurotic about it lol. To some degree I suceeded, she had/has an imagination that is amazing, she believed in all the things a little one should for a very long time, her life was full of whimsy and sillyness...then around 4th or 5th grade it all went to hell lol...all the other jaded kids told her that her world was...well not real, that mommy was santa, the tooth fairy, the leprechaun and so on...I cried so hard that day, lol I felt like I let her down, like I lied to her lol cause she was so mad...I felt like maybe because I tried to keep it all so innocent I didn't prepare her for the harshness of reality. I miss the days when alls we did was laugh togather, when we didn't need anyone else in this world...just the 2 of us, but I guess all kids have to grow up and become independant...but man it fuckin sucks for us parents...and in a way I blame it all on Christina Agulara!!!!! lol damn I am a goof

0 comments: