Thursday, December 07, 2006

Lies...

don't you hate when you are lied to...well I am getting beyond tired of it...tonight I ask Ken what hes playing online...says hes on yahoo answers...really he was chatting...since he had to hide it makes me wonder who he was chatting to and why...this isn't the first time, I tell him everything, even when I look stupid, its who I am...he hides shit till it catches up with him...he has put doubt in my mond many times in this relationship with his lies and hiding shit...I am so hurt and tired of it...I was raised and taught by my grandparents that your lover should also be your best friend and that there should be no secrets between the two...he is my best friend, but hes hurting me constantly and I am just so tired of it...I just wish he could be honest with me...I know I chat with people, hell I tell him all about it...and I have blocked everyone on my damn list just cause I don't want to be put into this situation...ugh I am just hurt and rambling...I am just being stupid...sorry...night

3 comments:

honkeie said...

Relationships have never been an easy road. Why he hides it....who knows. Guilt, shame, or maybe its so automatic that he might not have even realized he was doing it. I used to chat alot but never told the women I was with. Even though I had no interest in meeting these ppl I knew they would flip out. And they did from time to time, I wasnt hidding it I just never spoke about it.

Army Wife Extraordinaire *~A.W.E.*~ said...

I am so sorry that you're going through this. You know how I felt because of what happened w/Gary. I hope it was nothing at all, but him just feeling the need to be secretive because he's a man and men are dorks sometimes.

Big hugs, sweetie!!!

CrackerLilo said...

I'm so sorry he wasn't being honest with you. I hope y'all have resolved this.

Alexis looks beautiful.