We just got back from Disneyland...it was alot of fun. The lines were so long for the "big" rides though...little did we know it was going to be spring break for LA lol...Ashley enjoyed it alot, she didn't want to come home. We took my cousin Charles with us so that my mom had someone to ride on the rides with lol, he was pretty good...he has wierd mood swings...up and down, drove me nuts, but I love the little guy and am glad he went. We had 3 day park hopper passes so we went to California Adventure Land as well...Ashley made us ride Grizzly Run as many times as we could squeeze in lol.
While we were away having fun, Ken was here baby sitting the dogs. Just before I left I realized I had never left him before...hes left town but I haven't since we meet without being with him. It was wierd, I missed him alot, but I had fun as well...lol I am one mixed up woman I guess.
Sometimes my brain keeps going and going and I can't get it to stop, all these scenerios going on that scare me. I am not sure if its like this for everyone or if I am just a big ol' dork. But I can tell the difference between them, and most of the time my brain just goes...but its when there has been doubt put into my mind that my brain goes nuts...lol no I am not brain damaged or schitzo or anything I just have an over active imagination...there has been alot of doubt in my relationship with Ken and I hate that theres been...I have done my best to make sure it never happens...but its been on his side alot of times, and thats when my brain starts going wild...and I get so scared, I mean if he wants to leave then he should...if he wants someone else then he should go...but just dump me first, theres no need to ever hurt someone that way. I do not think hes cheated on me, but I have a wierd feeling like hes been close...
Anyways I am gonna go get ready to get Ashley from school...and finish printing her pictures lol....
sorry for the rollar coaster ride that is my brain lol
skip to main |
skip to sidebar
This is my Place in the world to spill my thoughts and such and to possibly learn more about myself
Tuesday, April 19, 2005
About Me
- Carie
- I am a 33year old mom...I am in a long term relationship with a man I am wild about. I went to college to become a teacher and am currently seeking employment in my chosen field
For My Mom
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2005
(300)
-
▼
April
(22)
- Not We , Me
- Uncle Kracker...I love his music, I like that he s...
- Music
- Alone again
- HI EVERYONE....puppers is so sweet
- I took this at the Clovis Rodeo Parade...isn't he ...
- Ashley riding Kansas...she is so happy when riding
- his the flat little man on the sheep lol
- Braedon...our little cowboy
- hello all my blogger world friends lol...today was...
- this is Lady, isn't she beautiful, she always look...
- even at this young age she was reading, she has al...
- Flyin' Brian Herzog...my little girl absolutely ad...
- the number 88 is the cutest kid ever he is 17 this...
- Howard Holden at Maderaspeedway
- shes just so beautiful, I am such a lucky mom
- Goofy is my hero...I love a silly man who can laug...
- Ashley and Jasmin, this was at breakfast with the ...
- Mary Poppins and Bert treated Ashley like she was ...
- Ashley and Me
- this is Charles and Ashley at DisneyLand
- DisneyLand
-
▼
April
(22)


0 comments:
Post a Comment