So we will start this post with todays huge drama...fire at my daughters school. I get a call from my daughter saying she had gotten locked in the bathroom during a lock down at school due to a fire...ok so let me get this right, they locked my daughter, accidentally, in the bathroom while the school was on fire!!!!! A girl locked in with her used Ashleys cell phone to call a friend of hers at school who then went and got a teacher to let the girls out, am I mad...oh hell yeah!!!!
So see it was a small fire with the potential to be a major dissaster, the electric box blew up, fire and all, next to the propain tanks...ummm yep they have their electrical box (main one) next to the propain tanks...thank god everyone is ok and no real damage caused, the kids all came home way early due to no power.
It is the scariest thing ever to get a call like that, to know your child is in a situation like that and you are far away from them. Yuo feel helpless and useless. When my daughter was in Kinder there was a lockdown at her school, there was a gunman on her campus, my backfence backs up against the kinder area, so I jumped the fence and went in through their window...I just had to be with her, good thing to since the teacher was in a panic. I just hate that my daughter is not safe at school, 2 boys were arrested recently there for making bombs, a major fight here left a kid dead (not ashleys school, but in her district) 2 girls were plotting to stab another girl...just so much violence...I hate it!
____________________________________________
Ashley got contacts, she is over the moon about it lol...she has wanted them for awhile, and so Ken got a new insurance that allowed it to happen. We got her a new pair of glasses and the contacts, she looks so different with her contacts lol...so used to the glasses. Funny everyone has colored ones yet my daughters eyes look way bluer than the fake ones, and hers are all natural lol.
She had some trouble getting used to putting them in and taking them out, but shes a little pro now...I love that she seems more confident with them. She is such a beautiful girl, with or without...she is truely a little beauty ;)
_____________________________________________
Her father has not made contact after that attempt, I think tha upset her, that it was such a weak attempt, but one thing it did do was bring her and Ken closer, she definatly talks to him more lol. Funny when it happend I was asleep, she came to him and told him, I think she was scared and telling him helped, I was glad he was there for her.
Well thats my last few days in a nut shell...I will write more later :)
skip to main |
skip to sidebar
This is my Place in the world to spill my thoughts and such and to possibly learn more about myself
Thursday, August 28, 2008
About Me
- Carie
- I am a 33year old mom...I am in a long term relationship with a man I am wild about. I went to college to become a teacher and am currently seeking employment in my chosen field
For My Mom


0 comments:
Post a Comment