I love love LOVEEEE that costume! How beautiful! your daughter is gorgeous you are correct! She takes after her momma! Hope you are having a wonderful week! Love Dianna
I am a 33year old mom...I am in a long term relationship with a man I am wild about. I went to college to become a teacher and am currently seeking employment in my chosen field
6 comments:
I love love LOVEEEE that costume! How beautiful!
your daughter is gorgeous you are correct!
She takes after her momma!
Hope you are having a wonderful week!
Love
Dianna
Great costume, great kid, great god that ticker about Christmas freaks me out every time. Only 2 months. Darn it!
Lois Lane
she is just beautiful :)
thanks for sharing these pics.
hugs,
Karen
How old is she?
shes 11
She is a beautiful litte sprite! her coloring goes so well with green I might add. CUTE!
Aiyana is going to be a witch this year, and Gavin a football player. :)
Post a Comment