I know I already posted tonight below and posted tons of pics but I had more on my mind...
I hate secrets, I have never been any good at keeping them because they are usually bad...I especially hate when people have secrets from me, they are supposed to be honest and there for me, but they keep their secrets...
I have huge trust issues, and this person knows it, but they still do this to me over and over and over...time after time I have caught them in a lie, always an excuse always something...it was before...I forgot...someone else did it...I hurt ACKNOWLEDGE IT...
Do not make me feel stupid or act like nothing has happend...YOU hurt me so just accept it, help me heal from it, help me trust...damn you for always making me wonder, for always hurting me geez
skip to main |
skip to sidebar
This is my Place in the world to spill my thoughts and such and to possibly learn more about myself
About Me
- Carie
- I am a 33year old mom...I am in a long term relationship with a man I am wild about. I went to college to become a teacher and am currently seeking employment in my chosen field
For My Mom
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2005
(300)
-
▼
October
(54)
- To die or not to die...
- Dr. Phil
- Soooo.....
- Twenty-Ten
- Loneliness
- she is simply gorgeous :o) thats my baby girl
- lol she was falling down trying to do a pretty pos...
- awww she is just so pretty, I remember my little b...
- looking stoned here lol
- she wanted to see what she looked like without the...
- My bueatiful little girl looks so much older here ...
- Good-bye Mesa Marin
- Secrets
- Great Weekend
- carpet pull...this is so funny, the horse has a .....
- carpet pull...this is so funny, the horse has a .....
- carpet pull...this is so funny, the horse has a .....
- carpet pull...this is so funny, the horse has a .....
- carpet pull...this is so funny, the horse has a .....
- carpet pull...this is so funny, the horse has a .....
- carpet pull...this is so funny, the horse has a .....
- carpet pull...this is so funny, the horse has a .....
- carpet pull...this is so funny, the horse has a .....
- carpet pull...this is so funny, the horse has a .....
- carpet pull...this is so funny, the horse has a .....
- Alexis going after the barrel again
- Alexis going after the barrel again
- Larry doing his barrel race, he did really good as...
- GO LARRY
- Alex's dad Larry going after his dummy goat
- shes tieing up the dummy goat great, her time was ...
- this is dummy goat tieing
- she took it home great...got 2nd best time
- Alexis getting Tristan to go...look at how great h...
- Alexis at the take off for the barrels
- this little girl right here did so well, she was o...
- Brianna...this is a sweet little girl who loves he...
- Alexis and her mom Candy...they are so cute togather
- I can not remember her name I am so sorry but she ...
- Kens sister Dennise and her sone Cody loving the m...
- Ashley loving the kitens lol...you know us and cats
- Alexis in the blue shirt getting ready for her tur...
- New Kittens out at the ranch wooohooo
- New Kittens out at the ranch wooohooo
- New Kittens out at the ranch wooohooo
- Mama
- New Kittens out at the ranch wooohooo
- Ashleys field trip to the big fresno fair
- Ashleys field trip to the big fresno fair
- Ashleys field trip to the big fresno fair
- Ashleys field trip to the big fresno fair
- Ashleys field trip to the big fresno fair
- Ashleys field trip to the big fresno fair
- Wow oh Wow
-
▼
October
(54)


6 comments:
Aw Carie, I'm sorry you've had to go through this. I just had someone very special to me get exposed as a complete liar. I was so broken. Well, hell, I still am. But I guess what I'm trying to say is that I really am sorry that you had to go through this. I wish I had the words to say so you could feel better.
(((Hugs)))
Awww, I'm sorry. My head tells me to tell you to kick him where the sun don't shine. My heart tells me to tell you, I'm hoping the best for you both.
Lois Lane
hey gorgeous... I wouldnt say its you that has "issues"... I think you're perfectly normal NOT liking being lied to... it's the liars that have "issues"
hey thanks for stopping by and wishing me a happy happy
romey
I am so sorry Carie :(
Big hugs
Love
dianna
oh man....
I am so sorry.
I can only hope that things get better for you.
many hugs,
Karen
I hope things get better for you too. You deserve better and shoud demand it! Don't let anybody have the power over you!
Post a Comment