and aparently I am not making much :\
Things with Ken and I are strained at best, we spend zero time togather, never talk...nothing!
Ashley seems so distant, I mean we are getting closer, but there is this distance that scares me, worries me...
My mom and I will never get along...never
My grandma is going through so much, and its hurting so bad, loosing a person while they are still alive is hard to handle.
Life just sucks.
My pain is horrid lately, there are times when the pain is beyond bearable, but I put up with it, try not to complain, never let it stop me from living, but it hurts moe that noone here cares, noone seems to pay any attention or worry at all...pain is very lonely.
yup, thats life.
skip to main |
skip to sidebar
This is my Place in the world to spill my thoughts and such and to possibly learn more about myself
Sunday, July 04, 2010
About Me
- Carie
- I am a 33year old mom...I am in a long term relationship with a man I am wild about. I went to college to become a teacher and am currently seeking employment in my chosen field
For My Mom
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(58)
-
▼
July
(13)
- Hiding things
- Stuck
- Ken can be such an ass hole...I hate the way he ta...
- Feels like the biggest loser today :-( So much go...
- I only ever wanted to be a mom, as a child I loved...
- I told ash she was like me, it upset her so bad to...
- How ...
- Silence....its a killer :-(
- I hate when people hurt my daughter, it breaks my ...
- Life is what we make of it
- We are so disconnected now...he knows nothing of m...
- When you are the one person capable of hurting ano...
- I wish I knew how to just be me, but I have no ide...
-
▼
July
(13)


0 comments:
Post a Comment