A few weeks ago I was having massive chest pains, my family was concerned it was my heart since my heart is in bad shape, so off to the ER we went...turns out I have arthritis in my chest, hell I didn't even know you could get it there. I have rhumitoid arthritis, I was diagnosed many years ago...no one warned me that besides my many many aching joints that it was going to be in my chest to...it was crazy painful.
The day after we went to the ER both Ken and I started to get sick...I got very very sick, Ken had like a cold for dummies version lol, it even landed me back in the ER. My fever was 102.8 straight for 2 days (my normal is 97.2) and I could hold nothing down. My chest was so bad and my whole body hurt...I am slowly getting over it, been 2 weeks, my chest is still heavy, and the cough is killing me...but I am on the mend. Bad thing is Ash caught it to, her fever started Wednsday and she is just now feeling better. She may even go to school tomorrow.
Life here has been crazy, as always...the cats are forever playing, and I seem to be their "safe" base lol, so they come running full steam and land on me, talk about painful. One of my goldens Libby had a sick tummy for 2 days, poor baby was so sick, poor Ken had to keep cleaning it up lol. Libby is my girl :) she is so gentle and loving, her sister is my adhd bonus lol...I just hate seeing anything wrong with any of my animals. Puppers is doing good, nightly massages seem to be helping with his stiff joints,, my poor sweet old man...and Lady, well Lady is perfect :)
As you can see my pets are a giant part of my life...my fish are pretty special to...my giant Oanda Goldfish Cappy is my favorite...he is such a goofy fish, hes one of those guys with the big giant growth on their heads...he is beautiful :) but his color is fading? Why we have no clue...from what I have read it may be poor genetics :( My fish in the other tank, we are still trying to find homes for...2 darn fish turned into over 100 so quick lol...Ash wanted 1 orange and 1 black and now we have tons of orange and black fish lol, we took a ton to the pet store to find homes, but now the tank is exploding again...aghhhhhh will it ever stop lol.
Today the power ccompany came to trim my almond tree away from the power lines...they hacked at my poor tree so badly. The tree is ancient and it was so beautiful, my mom put up a fight to stop them, but they got ahold of it anyways...now we are just hoping it doesn't kill my tree :(
Ok and a big problem here lately...possums. they are scary as hell and mean as can be and they are all over my neighborhood...and in my yard!!!!! Last night I went out to play with the feral cats (I love them so) and the kitten Marble was stalking something in the rose bush and out pops this giant possums hissing and it scared the shit out of me...I ran in and got Ken. Now I never wish harm on any animals, ever, but we are running out of ways to keep them away, they carry diseases and I am terrified they will attack the dogs if cornered...creepy things I swear.
Well thats a long enough update for now...I have so much to say but I forget everytime I log on here lol...night all
Me :)
skip to main |
skip to sidebar
This is my Place in the world to spill my thoughts and such and to possibly learn more about myself
About Me
- Carie
- I am a 33year old mom...I am in a long term relationship with a man I am wild about. I went to college to become a teacher and am currently seeking employment in my chosen field
For My Mom


0 comments:
Post a Comment