So much has been going on, just alot of stress as well as happiness...so I will try to cover some of it :)
The trip To Oregon and Washington was amazing, we had a blast. We stopped at different small towns all down the highway, it was so cool. As many know I grew up in Forks Washington and loved it, we went back last year and it was so nice, Ash loved it...this year it sucked so so so bad!!! Everything there is about Twilight, I mean everything...the town kind of dissappeared, it was so sad :( Lincoln city was amazing as always...its so wierd how beaches can look so different in different places, you would think a beach is a beach lol...
Ash and I had fun, but it was nice to be home :) Before the trip to washington we went camping and I hurt my toe, the infection that set in was so painful, it bothered me all through the vacation and still hurts, but now I hurt my other toe as well and its infected...this sucks so bad...I walk like a freak I tell ya. Oh and did I add I have a bone spur on my heel so walking on it is crazy painful as well? Lol man am I screwed up. I am on antibiotics again and in 2 weeks they will do a surgery to fix both infections completely, thank goodness lol.
Kens niece Ashley had her baby :) Oh man she is perfect...so beautiful, with a full head of hair lol...she is going to come stay with us for awhile, its sort of stressfull to think about but I look forward to it as well. Hard to take care of someone else when you are having trouble taking care of your own. Money is tight, crazy tight...but we will make it work, we always do. I will be glad when she gets here with the baby so that we know they are both ok, so we can see for ourselves that all is ok in her world. She is an amazing person, she is happy all the time, laughs non-stop, way smarter than she gives herself credit for, but like all good girls she falls for guys that aren't worth shit...anyways...wooohoooo I wanna see the baby :) lol
My brother and his girlfriend broke up...now the reason this is news worthy is because he keeps saying she was the one, hes all depressed, but the dumb ass left her...she is a single mommy(I told him to go slow especially with a little one) and when she told him they needed a true commitment, he ran away like a little girl...ughhh hes an idiot, a big one. I don't think there is any going back either, he blew it...poor David.
Well there is still so so so much to write about but I am so worn out, so I will let you all go for now lol...hope everyone is doing good...byeeeee
skip to main |
skip to sidebar
This is my Place in the world to spill my thoughts and such and to possibly learn more about myself
Thursday, August 20, 2009
About Me
- Carie
- I am a 33year old mom...I am in a long term relationship with a man I am wild about. I went to college to become a teacher and am currently seeking employment in my chosen field
For My Mom
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(32)
-
▼
August
(8)
- Just a little bit...
- Blogger sorta sucks sometimes lol...never lets me ...
- I have been having a hellofa time posting on here ...
- Hmmm is this working?
- I love being able to post from my cell :-) it make...
- Our ac has been broke for a few days, leaking into...
- Ever feel like if it can go wrong it does? We are...
- We made it home....I will blog more later, alot on...
-
▼
August
(8)


0 comments:
Post a Comment