Life is getting better...I am making sure of that lol :)
I love that icon up there, cause I am short lol...my daughter used to always say I will kick you, and you are top heavy, so you will fall lol...used to crack me up :)
Not to much going on right now, nice quiet day, gotta vaccum up the dog fur, Puppers like exploded everywhere lol, hazards of having 4 long haired dogs lol. His fur is covering the backyard, the living room, my room and the bathroom lol...our tan carpet looks black lol. Then add the red hair from the puppies and wow we have a colorful thing going on.
We need to shave Puppers down, brush the hell outta all the girls and then give them all baths in preperation for the winter. We try to follow the rule that dogs get 4 baths a year, one with each season, but we often do it alot more than that lol...vets recomend few baths, but when your dogs are indoor dogs you gotta make sure all is well lol.
Yeah I know this post is all about the dogs, but thats whats on my mind right now lol. I want to get the furminator so bad, helps get all the fur out of their coats before its all over, but damn that brush is like 60 bucks...crazy...
Well off to brush Pup and vaccum...laterz


0 comments:
Post a Comment