I am going to write about an amazing young woman with an inner strength thats amazing...she shares the same names as my little one so I will just call her A.
A has not had an easy life, her parents were far from perfect, they love her so much and have always tried to do right, but both have their own demons to fight. A is full of light and laughter, she feels things stronger than others, she is easily hurt, but will hide it deep down. She is courageous and brave with a gentle heart. I admire this young woman greatly and love her dearly, shes Kens niece, but I consider her mine as well, she has a piece of my heart and she adds to my laughter...she is just an amazing girl.
She recently went through a scary ordeal that would have broken others, but she found her way through it, she battled her demons and came out stronger, I am so proud of her and so afraid for her all at once. She has been staying off and on with us for about 2 months now and I enjoy our time togather, but it breaks my heart when she cries out in her sleep, I just wish I could make life easier for her, shelter her from all the cruelty in this world. I sit by her side at night so that when she cries out I can calm her down, she never wakes, but my presence tends to calm her enough to sleep better.
A is 17 years old, and in those short years has experienced more than I ever could imagine. I am glad we have offered her a safe place to be, a place full of love and laughter, I am going to miss her so much when she goes back home. (she has been staying here in Cali for a little while to get away from the drama)
I wish I could give her a forever home, a place where she could always be safe, a place where I could help her...I just hope with all my heart life lets up on her and makes things easier for her, she desrves nothing but happiness and thats all I want for her.
I love this kid, there may be no blood between us, but the bonds are stronger and I love her as if she was my own, this kid is so special, so sweet and so goofy...I just want her to be happy, and to see in herself all the amazing things I see...
I am off to make A something to eat...and she wants to tell me about the guy in her life lol...bye all
skip to main |
skip to sidebar
This is my Place in the world to spill my thoughts and such and to possibly learn more about myself
About Me
- Carie
- I am a 33year old mom...I am in a long term relationship with a man I am wild about. I went to college to become a teacher and am currently seeking employment in my chosen field
For My Mom


0 comments:
Post a Comment