Easter was nice...
While with my family I had the pleasure of holding many babies :) anyone who knows me knows how great that is for me lol.
Alanna is getting so big...she can walk now, and she talks a little...and she is my sweet girl. I had her 90% of the time. My uncle who has custidu of her, sat and ate and talked with family, I didn't get to eat til after everyone because Alanna didn't want anyone else lol. I love her so much, I didn't mind holding her, I just got angry thta he never took responsibility for her...hes always sucked as a parent, but he also has always been an amazing Uncle to me...so who knows, maybe I am just over sesnitive.
Kens family was eating when we arrived...it was nice, everyone sat around and talked...its always nice to see them all :) Ashley still feels out of place there, she has it in her mind that Kens mom hates her, she doesn't, but Ash truely believes she does. When we left we took kens niece Ashley home with us :) so it was both Ashleys for the night lol.
Things have been ok here...we hid dog bones in the back yard today to make the puppies hunt them down, we read in a golden retriever book that we need to help them hon (sp) their skills, so thats what we are doing lol. i want to buy them the dog backpacks to teach them to carry it, I have seen dogs change drastically when you give dogs a chore, and just think if while we go camping and go hiking, the dogs will have their packs and we can train them in rescue to a certain degree, I think they would rock at it :)
Life is good, things happen that suck, but overall life kicks ass ;)
skip to main |
skip to sidebar
This is my Place in the world to spill my thoughts and such and to possibly learn more about myself
Tuesday, March 25, 2008
About Me
- Carie
- I am a 33year old mom...I am in a long term relationship with a man I am wild about. I went to college to become a teacher and am currently seeking employment in my chosen field
For My Mom


0 comments:
Post a Comment