Monday, June 06, 2011

Day 05 - A song that reminds you of someone

Right Here Waiting-Richard Marxs...when I hear it I think of my brother right away lol. When he was in junior High he got his heart broken by a girl and he played this song over and over and over for days...and it seemed to be the song he always went back to when he was hurting. We all knew if we heard that song he was upset. Everytime I hear it now I think of my brother, I think of all the times he was hurt, I wonder why the song means so much to him. To this day he still turns this song on when hes down, when hes hurting...someday maybe he will tell me why this song, but til then, in my house, this song is called Davids song...I just wish he didn't have to hear it so often


Oceans apart day after day
And I slowly go insane
I hear your voice on the line
But it doesn't stop the pain

If I see you next to never
How can we say forever

Wherever you go
Whatever you do
I will be right here waiting for you
Whatever it takes
Or how my heart breaks
I will be right here waiting for you

I took for granted, all the times
That I though would last somehow
I hear the laughter, I taste the tears
But I can't get near you now

Oh, can't you see it baby
You've got me goin' CrAzY

Wherever you go
Whatever you do
I will be right here waiting for you
Whatever it takes
Or how my heart breaks
I will be right here waiting for you

I wonder how we can survive
This romance
But in the end if I'm with you
I'll take the chance

Oh, can't you see it baby
You've got me goin' cRaZy

Wherever you go
Whatever you do
I will be right here waiting for you
Whatever it takes
Or how my heart breaks
I will be right here waiting for you

0 comments: