Saturday, October 10, 2009

Sneaky McSneak Sneak...

Well my daughter has been reading my blog, and took offense to my last post, wierd since I repeatedly stated her positives just that I was annoyed by small things, but whatever....

See I told her if she went on my blog I'd read hers...well I read hers, and I will never do so again, talk about a knife in the heart, but thats what I get for reading her personal thoughts...but it also showed things need to change...damn her blog broke my heart, how angry she was with me and how being here at home makes her depressed...it hurt, hurts and will probably always hurt.

I am not sure what I wanted to talk about...forgot, sorry...

Ohhh Ken is being a shit, upset at circumstances and taking it out me, as usual...one day I won't be here for all of them to kick around, what the hell will they do then?

Enough pity partying for me....

0 comments: