Monday, March 16, 2009

Life is what it is...

Photobucket



Life has been...well life lol.

Photobucket



For the past few weeks my asthma has been kicking my ass. I was diagnosed with Asthma when I was just weeks old, I had it so severe that I spent most of my childhood in the hospital. My asthma has never gotten better, but I have learned many ways to control it, even using visualization methods one of my doctors taught me (it helps me focus on something other than the panic I feel at the moment, typically the ocean helps calm me down). I have had to use my inhaler so many times a day its crazy. I have a breathing machine but I am out of meds for it right now. I am in the process of changing insurance providers, so everything is all messed up, but man not being able to breath is so hard and draining.

Warning pic of hives coming up, either scroll fast past it or deal with it lol...



Photobucket


No that is not a pic of my hives, just a scary visualization to screw with all of you

I am also dealing with hives...now see this is worse than not being able to breath lol...I have them all over my damn body, going on a week now. I am on meds for it, but til we find the trigger I am sort of screwed lol. I have always been careful what I use because I get hives so easily, I am allergic to many many things. I didn't use anything different so we think it may be the fact I worked in the yard, yup I pulled tons of weeds, trimmed the bushes, you know the general clean up after winter :) So I am thinking it is either from my geraniums or the massive weeds, whatever it is they suck, I tch so bad, its driving me mad!!!!!

I have so much more to tell everyone, but I can't sit still or the itching will make me go crazy, that and theres ummm some crazy shit going on outside my house...

Night all...

0 comments: