I don't want to offend anyone with this post, its just something I have to do...
Royal Clark is a monster sitting on death row. This evil man killed my friend and left her friend for dead, my friend Laurie trusted him, and he abused her...I hate this man.
Hate can really tear you up inside, but I hate this man, and I have never hated anyone before. Laurie was a kid, we were just starting to grow up, he took her from all of us, because this man is evil.
He is sitting on death row, talking to pen pals and saying hes a good man. See if you google him, you will see his ad, the one where he talks about what a good guy he is...its so unfair that this man can draw a breath let alone chat with people, I just don't get it.
See I am writing this because I did an old post about him, really about Laurie, but people google him and come here, and I get a message from a girl saying I had the facts wrong, that hes a good guy...BULLSHIT!!!!!!!! He killed her, brutally killed her...fuck you this man is evil!!!
So now "annonymous" when you google him and come here you can read this and see exactly what I think of him...
I never really wanted anyone to die before, never felt this deep dark spot inside me, but its there for him, his death won't come quick enough for me. Laurie was so beautiful and funny...we were so young...she had a way about her, she had this spark that let everyone around her know she was special, and he took that from all of us. She would always make my problems seem so small, talking me out of my dark moods, she had a huge smile, I tell you she was just beautiful inside and out...I miss her everyday, I have never let go, not sure I ever can...
I just want who ever keeps coming here reading the same post over and over to know that nothing you say can change the way I see him, I hate him, and I am sorry if that upsets anyone, but deep down inside I hate him, and I wish I didn't, that I could let go, but I can't...Royal Clark is a horrible man and he deserves the fate awaiting him.
skip to main |
skip to sidebar
This is my Place in the world to spill my thoughts and such and to possibly learn more about myself
Friday, June 06, 2008
About Me
- Carie
- I am a 33year old mom...I am in a long term relationship with a man I am wild about. I went to college to become a teacher and am currently seeking employment in my chosen field
For My Mom


2 comments:
To anyone who may read this at any time in the future, I have to chime in.
BJ (Lori as referred to by her friends) was my cousin, I was only 11 when she was taken from us. BJ was a beautiful young girl with all her whole life ahead of her. She was barely in high school when she was brutally beaten and slain by Royal Clark. BJ had an innocent angelic face, she had dark brown hair and sparkling blue eyes which gleamed when she laughed.
She wanted to be a performing artist, a choreographer, and she was amazing at it.
I remember spending hours creating dances to songs with all my sisters and cousins, BJ dreamt up the entire dance and gently showed us the moves she wanted us to make. By the end of the day we would have created a masterpiece that we would perform in front of the family. Royal Clark was there on many of those occasions.
I cannot imagine how someone can take something so innocent and amazing and turn it into something so repulsive and sick minded. I cannot think how someone could pull such a light of beauty, magnificence and inspiration into a dark world on a dark night and beaten and strangle the life out of her. I truly believe that this man was so blinded by his inability to contain the light and beauty she possessed that he had an overwhelming need to squash it out of her. A man who can do that, can do anything and can never be trusted.
Roy wants to call himself a good man, misunderstood by society. I say, if anyone can call themselves a good man after having done such a thing, they have learned nothing. I say a good society will never (And rightfully so) understand a man who can do such a thing.
Roy, anyone who can understand you or feel sorry for you, should be right there on death row with you.
Anyone who wants to tell me he’s a good man and doesn’t deserve to die, has never had to look over the casket of a child and try to ignore the bruises on her neck that make up just couldn’t hide. They’ve never tried to look at sparkling eyes that are now and forever blackened, broken and swollen shut. They’ve never had to try to explain to an 11 year old why her favorite member of the family wasn’t coming home again and why the dances we loved learning will only be the memory of a 30 year old who won’t let her daughter grow up because of monsters like Royal Clark.
Post a Comment