Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Not To Good At This

ok so I am trying to change the look of this blog here lol and I am having the worst time...

I know alot of the old picture links are broke...thats cause I rearranged my photobucket, trying to make it easier for me to add new pics to it and keep it organized. So just bare with me here as I give this layout a chance.

I also changed my comment style...because I couldn't get the damn comment thing to show up lol so I went with the comment style that many of my friends use...so lets hope it works lol.

Life has been crazy...good and bad...and just blah.

We have evil bitchy crappy ass neighbors that we all hate...well they sunk to a new low. There are well over 500 strays where we live (country life I tell ya) well they came over here with a cushin filled with pee saying our cat Toast did it...they went nuts...we knew it wasn't TOast...he has never done that...well because of threats they made to hurt him we took him to a rescue...talk about heart breaking...Ash was crying so hard, I was a mess...we saved Toast when he was hit by a car, Ash loved him so much...but he couldn't come in because he was afraid of my dogs :( ...now we are all hoping he finds the home he deserves...but I am so making the neighbors life hell.

The day after they made us get rid of toast the wicked bitch was out cleaning her plastic furniture cause a cat peed on it...Toast was vindicated, only to late (I called the rescue and he was adopted out). When Ash was little they broke her bike, barbi jeep, basketball court and stole her coat, and then wore it in front of us...they are horrid people I tall ya...

anyways it has now been a small war over here that trust me I will win in the long run, I am pretty patient...hell the husband has already come over here and appologized to me...

See when we had to drive Toast to the rescue (not shelter) it was just the last thing I could take...I lost 4 older loved pets in the last 4 years...my daughter was so hurt...Seeing your child cry as hard as my daughter did would break your heart to...she was shaking and crying...she is supposed to have no stress because of the tumor...I guess I just need someone to take my anger out on and well hell they deserve it...

Toast was a good kitty, he never left the yard...he was either at the door, on the roof or in the bed of the truck...he would run to Ashley, play silly hide and seek games with her...she needed him after loosing Mama...I just hate that she had to be hurt again..

[IMG]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y205/SimplyMeCarie/cats/toast5.jpg[/IMG]


On to other things...I have strep throat...bluh I feel icky, but I am on meds so hopefully its almost gone...

Ash has done 8 hours of volunteer work in 2 weeks and has 10 more planned for this next week...she worked so hard, my sweet girl

And as always Ken works to much lol

Bye all