Lady is doing good...as always she is full of spunk and life. She is simply beautiful and perfect lol. She has finally got the whole fetch logic down...you know, going and getting it then bringing it back...for 8 years she has run and gotten it then led you on a merry chase to stop her before she buries it lol. She keeps everyone smiling, always so happy...
Here are some pictures of my roses...they are so beautiful...we have over 40 bushes in the backyard in every color you can think of lol...my favorite is the candy cane...its red and white swirled, but it isn't in bloom yet...unfortunatly most of the roses will be gone in a few weeks, we are getting a large area cemeted so we can create a larger patio...it will have the bbq of course...a fire pit...our pretty furniture set and a great spa lol...its going to be great to have a spa to kick back in. It will defiantly help with the severe joint pain I have...
We are also going to redo the inside of the house. We are putting in hardwood floors (so much easier with the dogs) in the main areas (living room, hall and bedrooms) and then we are going to put tile in the kitchen and bathrooms. We are painting every room and buying new living room furniture and a new kitchen set. we bought Ash a new bed (post pics later) so she will no longer thumpp her head every day on the ceiling lol. We are also getting a new bed...a queen one with drawers built in under it...we are also getting a wall unit the has a small closet, shelves and alot of drawers...plus a new entertainment center in here (my room) trying to make enough space for all his stuff as well as mine in a small ass room lol...
Well I will update more later and sorry for the long post lol I just had alot to catch up on...
Carie


4 comments:
Oh, I do hope things go well with your dog and that he can heal fast from the surgery. And the roses are spectacular!
Very smart to go to another vet. I don't blame you one bit. I hope he gets well soon and doesn't drive you too crazy.
Your roses are gorgeous! I can practically smell them! :-)
Oh the poor dog, you can tell something isn't right. :( I'd be getting that second opinion as well. Love the roses, growing up we had them everywhere. Mom had 54 rose bushes and 7 trees, plus the garden and this was all on one small lot. lol. Our house was known as "The Secret Garden." Don't know how many she's added since high school.
Awwwww the poor puppers, will think only the best thoughts for him. The rest too...but *kisses to puppers*.
THanks for the comment btw. I dont' get to visit often enough because of work and all that....but I'm sending some huge cyber hugs your way. I think I'd sacrifice a bit of roses for a nice spa!!
ever,
Blondie
Post a Comment