Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Crazy Times

Well I went in for the Oral surgery...I got there at 1 was not called back till 4:30...and then told they couldn't do it because my blood preasure was way to high and that my tooths roots are on the nerve and it could more than likely cause paralisis of my jaw...so after all that wait nothing...

My arm is still in bad shape from the messed up IV...still very sore and the vein has a bump in it, hurts big time.

My mom had surgery yesterday on her knee, so shes in bed and I am taking care of her, shes off work for 4-6 weeks...so things are going to be even tighter for us for awhile. Things have been tight for awhile now with gas prices and so many other emergencies popping up, nd now this...lol lets say we are going to have alot of Mac n' cheese diners for awhile...we are so pathetic I couldn't afford a box of crackers to go with Ashleys cream cheese for her lol...but she will get her crackers, gotta feed the little one lol.

I know I complain alot about money woes as of late, and it does suck, but we are ok...just so everyone knows, we do go without alot, but in the end we are always ok and happy...no trips to the race track, no concerts, no family trips lol...but we do what we can for Ash to keep her busy...and gas is actually coming down for now...its 2.89 right now wooohoooooo!!!!! Its a huge change from 3.30 lol ...and as much as I complain, I hvae gone through worse lol...so we have little luxuries, we are a happy bunch of dorks over here :o)

There was a huge problem on a school bus from Ashley's school...a boy beat up a girl real bad...broke her cheek bone, jaw and shes blind in one eye...the driver did nothing but turn the bus around and go back to school...there have been guns pulled on the kids at the bus stops, huge gang fights and just horrid things...and people wonder why I refuse to let Ash ride the bus...like I said...I live in the ghetto and it shows alot...I just feel horrible for the 13 year old girl, I mean what the hell could a little girl say to piss off a guy that bad, from the rumors its she said nope when he asked her out...its a mad crazy world we live in...our kids aren't safe anywhere...

Well thats a small update on us...

Oh and the passing of Steve Irwin hit my family hard, alot of the family have met him, and many just liked watching him do crazy stuff with the animals, I loved what he did to save the animals...its a sad sad thing for sure...and the special where Bindi (his daughter) says she wants to grow up and be just like her dad broke my heart, those poor kids...its just so sad.

3 comments:

Blondie... said...

I hope you're able to get the surgery soon babe!

BTW, don't worry about complaining... It is your blog. I know when money is tight at our house it affects every aspect. It is depressing! I certainly wouldn't let my child ride the bus after something so traumatizing happened!!

Now then chin up sweetie, as much as possible that is...

((BIG HUGS))

honkeie said...

Money comes and goes but being happy with what u have is much better than being miserable with what u want.
I am not suprised by the lack of respect ppl give to each other but what does suprise me is what ppl dont do when they see it happeneing. It is like they dont see the violence and dont wont to get involved. That I find sad, someone could have helped that girl but no one did.
And on the steve Irwin passing, it was a sad day in the world when such a nice guy died. He was a bit of a jackass but we all loved watching him and he looked like a great person and a wonderfull father. I always wonder why someone else could not have died instead, the world is full of retards that could have taken his place.

A Flowered Purse said...

Sorry that you couldn't get your surgery :( hope your mom recovers quickly.
So sorry about the girl on ashs bus. How very awful.
Mega hugs and love
dianna